Saturday, January 31, 2009

Clever in what she does when she sings the smiles she brings to all of you; unawear of whats to come.
I think I've finally came up wih my idea of what it means.
Yes yes, I know what your all thinking; "Your the millonith little girl who dreams of becoming famous, it's not gonna happen."
But what if it does? Unlike most little girls I try, I put my face, my name, my brand everywere. This is my lives goal; this is my life. It's something i've always wanted, it's something i've needed.
Then why does no one know who I am? Am I going about this all wrong? I've tried so hard; and it's got me nowhere; NO-FUCKING-WHERE. Why is there's so many unworthy people making it huge? They just rip-off each other and do a horendious job at best!
But I do things original; I cleared the cliches and made a platet of my own; and nobody's noticed. Is that what everyone wants, the same bubble-gum poser-punk shit they've selling for years?
This shit is fucked up.
this shit will fuck you up.
Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment