Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hello Blog;
Yes, good ol'blog I can complain to and it can't tell me to shut the fuck up. Ah yes, my blog.I'm thinking about naming you some other then blog; So your new name is Whore, yes blog i'm calling you Whore.

My first rant if why can't I ever be happy happy? Dru brought it to my attention 'Bad things happen to go people." she also went on to say I must be an angel then.
Well Whore, I am most diffinetly a nice person, I put other peoples feelings before mine. As long as every one else is happy, I'm happy. Or not, Have ANY of you realized how up happy I really am? Or is this another time I'm shouting curse words at the wall?
WHY WON'T YOU LET ME BE HAPPY; why do you always take it away!?!?! Does my sorrow make you happy, do you take pleasure in me begging for you to stop. Does it feel good knowing you have my heart in you hand and you can crush when ever you want?
Am I simply a muse to you?
I think i'm done ranting today; `ta

1 comment:

  1. No!!!!! You got it all wrong!
    I give up there's absoloutly no fucking way to explain to you how I feel.

    ReplyDelete