Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hey Whore..

I don't know if this is a rant, or me spilling my heart all over your non-exsistant heart. I suppose it could be either, or perhaps even both?

So forth;

i'm in pain, again. I have the sickest filling of utter and total apathy, and there's nothing I can do about it. Why is it life never goes how you want it, why is it so fucked up nothing will ever turn out to be even remotely close to your perception of normalcie?

Why do I feel this utter sickness everyday and have no way to stop it? No one understands when I tell them, hell, I don't even understand myself..

But I've learned to believe it's real, and in my heart, I know it's real.

Why am I such a fool Whore? Maybe in your data-based brain you could compose me an answer you found on google.

Ta'

1 comment:

  1. It might help if you tell me what your talking about.

    ReplyDelete