Monday, June 1, 2009

I hope your fucking happy.

HAH!

Oh the bloody irony!

I'm always there for you, when you need me. But when I need you,, your nowhere to be found! (Of corse I know where the fuck you are. You broadcast it like the evening news) Did you honestly think I'd keep this one locked in my head?

No
Way
In
Hell
Sugar.

So tell me, when your with them, is it like being with me? Or do your forget that? Do your "forget" me. Hah.

I bet you don't.

Do I sound bitter?
Do I sound cold?
Do I sound spiteful?

Oh sugar, I am.

You tell me everythongs better, but that was a lie wasn't it? In my life, right now, I need a stable relation ship. Meaning, I don''t have to walk eggshells around you to make ure your not pissed off at me the next day. You out of anyone should know I don't have one of those with anyone. You out of everyone shoulda offered one.

But I don't care anymore. I've reached the breaking point. It doesn't hurt, it doesn't faze me. I don't feel it, I don't feel anything. I'm hallow, so go ahead, yell at me for this. Mske me feel bad, your only hurting yourself.

And by the way, thanks for ignoring me. Thank's for ignoring everything I told you. Thank you for leaving me out of the picture.

Or

Would you like me to lie to make you happy? Would you like me to talk about how Happy and how lucky you are. Would you? Because if it actually will get you to talk to me, and not leave me on the back burner, then I will.

If he's your everything, then that leaves me as nothing. Thanks again.

And don't worry, if you say you hate me and never want to talk to me, that's fine.

I hope your happy with a dope feind.


xx Kar-lee

No comments:

Post a Comment