Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Alright; time for an introduction.
My names Kayra Dekay; and I can tell you now i'm HORRIBLE at updates. Anyways, moving on; I live in a world made up of neon colours and electronic music. Yes i'm an industrial bitch; sue me. Some of my favorite artists would enclude Blaqk Audio and Simplyd4rk.
I play guitar and draw pictures; I aspire to be a model (God knows that'll never happen)
and a graphics comunications artist; maybe I'll attened EVC in France; who knows. A degree in psychology would be nice to.
But the most iportant thing in the world is my friend; I know it's cliched but they mean the world to me. ( Happy Dru I blogged about you? Now gimmie a cookie. =] )
Anyways; I'll probably just end up ranting about nonsense on here so I guess that's enough information for now.
`Ta <3

1 comment: